Guesthouse Bloemfontein | Bloemfontein B&B, Self Catering
Lily Guesthouse, Bloemfontein
Lily Guesthouse in the northern suburbs of Bloemfontein is situated only 5 km from the N1, halfway between Johannesburg and Cape Town, yet in tranquil surroundings.
We take pride in our true hospitality and excellent personal service. We’ll be glad to help with travel arrangements to and from the airport and other local destinations in Bloemfontein. We can also arrange for day tours in and around Bloemfontein.
We host a variety of different types of guests, ranging from business people, artisans, holidaymakers, international travellers, artists, families, sports groups and, of course, our loyal guests who return again and again.
Relax in the lounge, in the garden, at the braai area or on the stoep, where the sound of the fountain and the song of birds will soothe your soul.
MEALS & DRINKS
Our famous Lily farmhouse breakfast and other meals are available on request (not included in accommodation price). For people who like the smell of their own chops sizzling on the grill, we also offer braai facilities.
We offer cold drinks and water for sale.
During December holidays, weekends and on public holidays no lunch or dinner will be served.
No smoking is allowed inside the building. Smoking is restricted to the outdoor areas.
- If cancelled up to 4 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of all nights will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, 75 percent of all nights will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- There will be no refunds for early check-outs.
Deposit required is equal to 50 percent of the total of the booking.
All major credit cards are accepted
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in time is from 14:00 on the day of arrival.
Check-out time is no later than 10:00 on day of departure.
Babies sleeping in their own carry cot stay free of charge. (No cots are provided.) Pre-school children may enjoy a kiddies breakfast at half price.
We are situated near the following:
- City centre (±10 minutes)
- Waterfront & Mimosa Mall (±15 minutes)
- Sports Stadiums (±15 minutes)
- Airport (±20 minutes)
- University of the Free State (±15 minutes)
- Wedding Venues like Somerton, Olive Ranch, Ilanga, Oubos, etc. (±5 minutes)
- Naval Hill with Statue of Nelson Mandela, Digital Planetarium and Franklin Nature Reserve (± 5 minutes)
- Orchid House (±5 minutes)
- Oliewenhuis Arts museum (±5 minutes)
- Botanical Gardens (±5 minutes)
- National Museum (±10 minutes)
- Women’s Memorial (±20 minutes)
- Shopping centres like Northridge Mall, Bays Village (±5 minutes)
- Top class Restaurants and Take-away outlets (±5 minutes)
- Cinemas (±5 minutes)
- Bayswater Care (±3 minutes)
- Noorderbloem Retirement Resort (±3 minutes)
- Klipkerk (±10 minutes)
- Show grounds (±20 minutes)
- Schools like Bloemfontein Secondary and Primary, Brebner, Oranje Secondary and Primary & CBC
From the N1, take the Kenneth Kaunda Road (previously Eeufees Road) off-ramp. Continue along Kenneth Kaunda Road, passing Northridge Mall to your right. From Northridge Mall follow the signs on the lampposts for 2 km. Turn left into Dauphine Street. Continue for 200 metres. At number 17, Lily Guesthouse will welcome you.
17 Dauphine Street
Phlip du Buisson - 083 760 5254
Tel: 051 436 9446
Fax: 086 692 8813